Welcome to Learning Inclusion, Nepal’s first Inclusive E-Learning Platform. We are very thankful with you for showing your interest to join with Learning Inclusion to take online courses related to inclusion and accessibility. We kindly request you to take time to read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
These terms and conditions will be applied after you are officially registered on our website. If you do access our website or do register here, it Is understood that you do agree with our terms and conditions.
Please be aware that if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must not access our courses.
We are delighted that you have chosen Learning Inclusion to enhance your knowledge and skills on inclusion and accessibility. The following pages create the terms and conditions of a contract between you and us which covers your use of our website and how we make our learning program available to you.
Terms and Condition
- By using this Website and the Online Content and Courses, you confirm that you have read, agree and are in compliance with these Terms and the Policies (each as amended from time to time).
- The courses we offer here are all about inclusion and accessibility. You are not allowed to commercialize our website or the content on it.
- You can share our Homepage URL with others but if you only link to part of our website or copy and paste parts of it you have to acknowledge where the content comes from.
- You can refer and recommend to your friends, colleagues, staff and your students/fellow partners to take these courses.
- We are not responsible for the content or any viruses etc on third party sites that we may link to.
- You need to be aware that every course may have their own terms, policies and procedures regarding your eligibility to participate in our courses. If you do not meet those criteria, you will not be permitted to register for them on our platform.
- If you are given any credit or certification for a course, that will be the entire responsibility of us and you should contact us for any issues you have about that.
- You can use the content on our platform for your personal and professional purpose.
- You can’t share your ideas, experiences and opinions on our platform, however, you can directly contact us regarding your problems, experiences and feedback. Your feedback, experiences and opinions will be highly appreciative.
- The content we provide on our platform is owned by us or by our Partner Institutions. You have no rights over that content except as provided in the contract.
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Website and Online Content and Courses which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Website, Online Content and Courses (or any part of the Online Content and Courses) to you or to Learners generally for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- Any Visitor can view the Website, but in order to participate fully in all activities on the Website and take part in the Online Content and Courses, you must register for a personal account on the Website (a “Learner Account”) by providing a name, an email address and a password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or your access information to your Learner Account with any third party for any reason.
- In setting up your Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including, profile picture, gender and disability identity, contact details, location and any other information that will help us to design your course completion certificate and prepare official reports.
- You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your Learner Account is and will continue to be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- We may update or amend these Terms (as well as our Policies or any other guidance we issue) from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing requirements. When we update our Terms or Policies, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.