Welcome to Learning Inclusion, the Nepal’s first Inclusive E-Learning Online Platform
- We will ask and collect your personal information for being registered officially on our platform. We will collect your name, current address, personal no., email address, gender and disability identification and your profile photo in order to keep the record for our official purpose which you have to provide while registering on our platform. You can also change and update your personal information if you have provided mistakenly before.
- We may also collect data relating to your visits to the Website that cannot identify you but records your use of our Website and Online Courses and Content including, for example, details of how long you have used the Website and the Online Courses and Content for.
- We may also collect your computer’s IP address in order to help us tailor the service to your location.
Use of Information
- We will use the information you provided for our official purpose.
- We will design a course completion certificate based on the information that you provided in the registration form.
Storage of Information
- All information is stored on our secure servers. When you register, we will ask you to choose a password which enables you to access the Online Courses and Content. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Third Party Disclosure
Make sure we will not share your personal information to third parties. It will be limited on our official reports and records only.
Rights of Users
All users have freedom of choice in which course they can enroll. They can take the course based on their pace. They can quit from the course at any time.
Contacting Learning Inclusion
E-mail : email@example.com